Wanna Race the Best of the Best? The BIG GO of RC Drag Racing is coming to Lone Star Dragway at the TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY June 23rd – 25th, 2017.
Presented by RCDRL Texas and RLC Performance Engineering, the “Super Nationals” is simply the RC Drag Race event NOT to MISS!
Last year this event had 225 entries, this year we look to top that! With lots of Raffles, Music, Food and Fast Furious Family Fun, don’t miss the biggest event in RC DRAG RACING! The Who’s Who of RC drag racing will be in attendance!
Highlighted Rule Reminders:
• 5 mph return road rule
• 2-minute MAX call time to starting line
• 10 min. repair time must be declared before drivers name and class is called
• 2-minute MAX staging time
• Cars with TSM or other driver steering assist devices must be declared prior to racing. Must be removed from vehicle.
• The RCDRL employs the First or Worst Rule (Please see 2017 Rule Book)