About Registration Lodging Schedule Classes Sponsors
Classes to be part of what is panning out to be the largest RC Drag Racing event in History… See: http://www.rcdrl.com/current-rulebook/ for class rules.
- Electric Top Fuel Dragster (3s) Sponsored by: DragRace Concepts
- Nitro Top Fuel Dragster (.21 Max)
- Electric Funny Car 1/10th (3s) Sponsored by: Mike Smith Racing Tires
- Electric Pro Mod (2s) Sponsored by: Team Saiko Motorsports
- Electric Pro Stock (1s) Sponsored by: Rudis Motorsports
- Electric Top Alcohol Dragster (2s) Sponsored by: AudioKarma.org
- Traxxas Pro Funny Car (3s) Sponsored by: Summit Racing Equipment.com
- Traxxas Sportsman Funny Car (2s) Sponsored by: Summit Racing Equipment.com
- Quick-16 Bracket… Sponsored by: https://www.har.com/futerra-rigmaiden/agent_GORACE
- 2.50 Index Sponsored by: https://www.reddyice.com/
- Street Eliminator Bracket (2s) Sponsored by: Paul Miller Custom Pools
- All Run Bracket Sponsored by: YourbatteryBuddy.com
- Young Gunners Bracket Sponsored by: Taylor Home Theater
- 4WD OutLaw
- 2WD Outlaw
- Electric Pro Street (2s) * Sponsored by… http://www.tilsongarage.com/
*The Quarter Scale Competition Class
.400 Pro Tree and will operate as an Outlaw class or Index class within the specifications provided. Depending on car count, classes may need to be combined. Engine kill switch mandatory and must be clearly marked and accessible from outside the vehicle. A remote kill switch on the transmitter is also MANDATORY.
Radio receiver and battery must be securely mounted in place. The fuel system must be secure and away from heat and any moving parts. A throttle return spring must be attached at the carburetor.
Engine Type: No glow engines allowed. The only engines allowed are limited to one single cylinder, 2 stroke, 2 cycle ignition type engines. Any engine modifications allowed and are limited to a maximum of 36cc. Exhaust: Mufflers or tuned pipes accepted and need to deflect away from the track surface and configured to fit within the width and length of the vehicle. Carburetor modifications accepted. Velocity stacks and air filters allowed. Pumped gas or race fuel permitted. No alcohol, Propylene Oxide, Nitro, or N.O.S. allowed.
Body and Chassis: Chassis may be constructed as pan or tube type. A suspension is optional. All race cars must use a centrifugal clutch and have an effective braking system. The minimum weight limit of 20 pounds for all cars racing in either class.
Full-bodied car or truck. Rear spoiler required. Must be to scale and no wider than the rear of the vehicle.
Wheelbase: 24” minimum, 26″ maximum Wheelie bars permitted.
Tires must fit within the body. Maximum tire width 5”, minimum height 6”, maximum height 9”.
Full-bodied car or truck. Hood scoop is mandatory. Rear spoiler required. Must be to scale and no wider than the rear of the vehicle.
Wheelbase: 24” minimum, 29″ maximum Wheelie bars permitted.
Tires must fit within the body. Tire Maximum width 5”, minimum height 6”, maximum height 9”.
The car must have a strong resemblance to a real drag car. The rear spoiler is optional.
Altered wheelbase: 25″ minimum, 33″ maximum Top Dragster wheelbase: 42″ minimum, 61″ maximum
Wheelie bars are permitted.
Rear tires maximum width 5″, minimum height 7″, maximum height 9″
The body must be of Funny Car origin.
Rear spoiler or spill plates required, must be to scale and no wider than the rear of the body.
Wheelbase: 25″ minimum, 31 1/2 ” maximum
Wheelie bars permitted.
Tires must fit within the body. Maximum tire width 5”, minimum, height 7”, maximum height 9”
Top Fuel Dragster
Must resemble a Top Fuel Dragster.
Rear wing required
Wheelbase: 70” minimum, 75″ maximum
Wheelie bars permitted.
Rear tires: Maximum width 5”, minimum height 7”, maximum height 10”